- Creation of Labinal SA.
- Labinal develops the first 400 Hz constant frequency generator by using the engine thrust
- Merger with Précision Mécanique : Labinal becomes Précision Mécanique Labinal
- Merger with Société Générale d’Équipements forecasting a strong development of the automotive wiring activities within the Group and the reinforcement of aersopace wiring activities
- Design of the electrical installations of the Fouga, Vautour and Caravelle aircraft
- Opening and development of the Villemur aerospace wiring facilities for the Fouga, Atlantic and Corvette aircraft
- Launch of the Airbus A300 wiring activities at the Villemur plant, followed by all the Airbus and ATR aircraft family
- Opening of an aerospace design office in Toulouse
- Supply of the Rafale electrical harnesses
- Opening of subsidiaries in the USA, in Germany and in the UK
- PML selected as Airbus France’s first wiring sole-supplier. PML becomes Labinal
- Labinal wins contract to manufacture electrical wiring systems on Falcon 2000
- Sole-supplier agreement for the design and manufacture of the wiring electrical system for MD95 (Boeing B717).
- Acquisition of Caso and creation of Comecad (aerospace design office)
- Acquisition of Aerotec in Mexico (wiring production plant)
- First flight of the series B717 : Boeing and Labinal become exclusive partners
- Integration of Labinal into the Snecma group
- Sole-supplier contract for Boeing’s aircraft family wing wiring systems
- Opening of MATIS aerospace, Joint-venture with Boeing and Royal Air Maroc
- Acquisition of Teuchos and creation of the 3 operationnal Divisions (Wiring Europe Division, Wiring North America Division, Engineering Services Division)
- Selected by Airbus for for the production of 80% of the A380 electrical harnesses
- Acquisition of the electrical wiring manufacture activities of Boeing, Corinth Inc. and opening of Labinal Corinth, Inc.
- Acquisition of Gespac Intégration Usine Novaprim (Morocco), specialized in wiring manufacturing activities for aerospace and transport markets.
- Labinal selected by Boeing for the design, certification and production of electrical wiring systems for the B787 program.
- Creation of the SAFRAN Group from the merger between Snecma and Sagem. Labinal belongs to the Aircraft Equipment Branch of the Group. Teuchos is operationnaly attached to the SAFRAN Group.
- Selection of Labinal by Airbus France for the design, development, industrialization, manufacturing, and testing of key elements of the electrical cabinets for the A400M military transport aircraft.
- Selection by Dassault Falcon Jet Corp., for the manufacture, production, installation and customer support of the Falcon 7X completion electrical harnesses.
- Completed expansion of Labinal de Mexico Plant 2 in preparation for the Boeing 787 production start.
- Dassault Falcon Jet contract awarded for Falcon F900EX/DX and F2000EX completion programs.
- Official inauguration of Labinal Maroc in the presence of HM Mohammed VI, the King of Morocco.
- Transfer of Sagem DS Ajaccio Business Activities to Labinal.
- Creation of Electrical Harness Manufacturing Software (EHMS), a joint-venture between Labinal and IGE+XAO in France.
- Labinal, Inc. opens a satellite facility in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Labinal de Mexico opens wire cut and code support operation at Hawker Beechcraft Corporation in Wichita, Kansas.
- Grand opening of Labinal de Mexico design office in Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Boeing IDS C-130 Avionics Modernization Program (AMP) EMD contract awarded to Labinal Corinth.
- Labinal celebrates its 10th anniversary with Airbus Deutschland in Hamburg, Germany.
- Grand opening of Labinal new Headquarters in Toulouse, France
- Selected by Airbus for the production of 80% of the A380 electrical harnesses
- ISO 14001 certification for all its Business Units in France
- Selection by Sikorsky to manufacture electrical harnesses for the UH-60M/MH-60R programm
- Selection by Airbus to provide a comprehensive electrical package for the A350 XWB aircraft
- Merger of Teuchos and the Labinal Engineering and Technology Division to create Safran Engineering Services
- Labinal acquires Harvard Custom Manufacturing
- Labinal and COMAC to create aircraft wiring joint venture, strengthening partnership on C919
- Creation of the Certification and Safety Office for SEngS
- Creation of Labinal Power Systems, uniting Labinal, Technofan and Safran Power